EBVS & RCVS – advice to specialists working in the UK

EBVS has asked us to remind you that all EBVS specialists working in the UK (irrespective of nationality) should register as specialists with the RCVS. This helps the RCVS to help us by protecting the term “veterinary specialist”


On a related them, if you are aware of any instances of the term “veterinary specialist” being misused  in UK,  please do contact the Registrar at RVCS – they need information to act. Information is treated confidentially.